Situated in the centre of Beaune, Hôtel le Foch is 5 minutes from the Hospices de Beaune and from all the cultural, gastronomic and wine venues of the town.
Our small hotel comprises 8 bedrooms completely renovated with all modern conveniences (shower, toilet, television).
Lionel, a native of Beaune, will be here to welcome you, and will strive to make your stay a comfortable one.
The hotel patio provides a place for you to relax or read a book.
The bar which resembles a small museum, is a great spot to enjoy a drink, sample wines by the glass, or try a grand cru, sold by the bottle.
There are 8 bedrooms to choose from, each with different configurations, in a friendly family-run setting.
Our rooms sleep 2, 3 or 4 people.
They have been completely renovated and all are equipped with a shower, a toilet and a television.
- Room N°3 : 90€ (sleeps 4)
- Room N°4 : 70 € (sleeps 3)
- Room N°6 : 85 € (sleeps 4)
- Room N°7 : 65 € (sleeps 3)
- Room N°8 : 45 € (sleeps 2)
- Room N°9 : 40 € (sleeps 2)
- Room N°10 : 55 € (sleeps 2)
- Room N°11 : 60 € (sleeps 2)
- Breakfast : 8€
- Pets : 5€
- Tourist tax : 0.80 € / jour / pers
- Child's cot free of charge (according to availability)
- The hotel does not have PMR rooms
A floral town, renowned for being the capital of the Burgundy wine region, Beaune will delight you with its perfectly preserved architectural beauty, its museums, cellar tours and wine tastings.
One thing you can be sure of – you won't be bored!
Places to see:
The Hospices de Beaune, the Patriarche wine cellars, Veuve Ambal, the wine museum, the ramparts, various parks and gardens ...
Things to do:
Bike rides along the many cycle routes in the area, hiking, cinema, swimming pool, wild swimming ...